7-Way LED Trailer Light Adapter 57004
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
There are several different types of connectors used to supply power from a tow vehicles electrical system to a trailers wiring system. Some trailers only need the bare essentials -- running lights, brake lights and turn signals -- while others require a connection for reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power. With connectors ranging from simple to complex, it may be the case that the connection between your vehicle and your trailer is not a perfect match. For example, your truck may be equipped with a 6-way round socket, but your trailer may have a 4-way flat plug. For this very common problem, CURT offers a quick and simple solution in the form of an electrical adapter. An adapter is an electrical device that allows a connection to be made between a mismatched trailer plug and vehicle socket. It easily plugs in your vehicles electrical socket and usually requires no additional wiring. CURT offers an array of adapters to accommodate most types of plugs and sockets, including 4-way flat, 4-way round, 5-way flat, 6-way round, 7-way RV blades and more. This electrical adapter is designed to adapt a 7-way RV blade vehicle socket to fit a 4-way or 5-way flat plug on a trailer with LED lights. It features built-in resistors for vehicles with computers that dont recognize LED lights and enables them to be compatible with trailers that have them. It also has a simple plug-and-play design and requires no splicing. All CURT wiring and electrical products come with a one-year limited warranty to give you the assurance you need to tow with confidence.
- Adapts A 7-Way Rave Blade Socket To Fit 4-Way Or 5-Way Flat
- Enables A 7-Way Blade Socket To Recognize Led Trailer Lights
- Built-In Resistors For Computers That Dont Recognize Led Lights
- 4-Way Flat Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights And Turn Signals
- 5-Way Flat Adds Connection For Reverse Lights
- Simple Plug-And-Play Design Eliminates The Need For Splicing
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov